Veloce Diode 2.0
Veloce Diode 2.0
The Veloce Diode 2.0 System is one of the most effective systems for hair removal today. This incredible equipment merges advanced hair removal technology with state-of-the-art safety features, a convenient cooling system for comfort, and fast treatment times for pain-free, enjoyable treatments. With a modern design and easy-to-use touchscreen with adjustable settings, you can provide quality customized treatments for clients with any tone or type of skin.
One of the biggest benefits of the Veloce Diode 2.0 is that it is equipped with preset menu parameters, so all you have to is select the desired treatment area and skin type from I-IV on the Fitzpatrick scale, and you are ready to begin. The equipment will automatically select the optimal energy, pulse width, and repetition rate that would best suit the particular body area and skin tone so you don't have to. If needed, you can adjust these preset settings as well.
The 808nm wavelength laser in this device is the most optimal one for hair removal as it penetrates the dermis and adipose tissue to be easily absorbed by the melanin in hair follicles. During treatment, the system continually cools the skin and maintains itself at an optimal safe temperature, allowing hair removal to be virtually painless for most patients. In addition, the 12x12mm lightweight applicator allows for fast coverage with high efficiency so providers can perform treatments all day effortlessly.
- Deeply and safely penetrates the skin to destroy hair follicles
- Prevents the growth of ingrown hairs
- Drastically reduces hair growth anywhere on the body
- Removes hair in sensitive areas such as the bikini/underarms
- Features superior melanin absorption
- Eliminates darkness in areas like the armpits
Benefits and Advantages:
- Works well with 1-6 (all) skin tones and all hair colors
- Both normal and fast treatment modes
- Allows you to select mode, gender, and treatment area on the screen before adjusting treatment parameters
- Fast mode allows you to create and save up to 5 sets of treatment parameters for convenience
- Has a user-friendly multi color touch screen
- Treatments are fast and effortless
- Advanced sapphire contact cooling technology keeps the skin at a comfortable temperature
- Lightweight hand piece allows for fast and easy treatments
- Covers large areas of skin at a time
- Two firing options: hand control and foot control
- Lifespan of 40 million shots
- Includes 2 pairs of goggles for both the patient and technician
What is the difference between IPL and Diode Laser?
IPL technology requires more sessions to obtain lasting results. Diode laser, however, works effectively with less patient discomfort while enabling providers to treat more skin and hair types than traditional IPL.
Laser is comprised of a monochromatic, or single light with a defined simple wavelength. Its design uses laser light emissions, which is why it is also known as photoepilation.
The Veloce Diode 2.0 has a long pulse width of 808nm, which is absorbed by the melanin of the hair (the substance that determines its color phototype). This is transformed into heat and destroys the hair bulb through a process called selective photothermolysis, all without affecting the underlying tissue. It also features one of the highest powers per single shot on the market, making Veloce a top device for hair removal in the industry.
This system does all the work for you! Its design allows you to provide customized treatments depending on two important features that the professional using the equipment has to enter into the system: skin color and the body area of the client.
Its intelligent technology gives you the right parameters to treat your clients, resulting in accurate and reliable treatment sessions. Moreover, it includes a cooling system with dual functions: it cools the sapphire tip of the handpiece and keeps the equipment fresh and ventilated.
Equipment Features and Specifications:
Laser power: 1200W
Machine power: 3000W
Energy: 10-80J/cm2 (adjustable)
Pulse width: 10-100ms (adjustable)
Spot area: 12* 12mm
Voltage: AC/100-240 V, 50-60Hz, 10A
Lifespan: 40 million shots
Skin Type: 1-6 (light to dark)
Ice cooling temperature: up to -16 degrees Celcius
Net weight: 67 lbs
Size: 24.5”L x 16”W x 16”H
Along with educational materials, we also proudly offer free personalized training to help you succeed in using your equipment. Our licensed estheticians are available to schedule a time completely dedicated to training you in our location or through video call. Our goal is to provide excellent training so that you can safely and effectively perform services with your brand-new equipment. We enjoy helping people like you and take great pride in our relationships with our clients.