The Medi Next Advanced IPL Laser System
The Medi Next Advanced IPL Laser System
The Medi Next Advanced IPL Laser System is FDA-approved and has been effectively providing photo epilation, facial photorejuvenation, acne and blemish removal, and treatment of vascular lesions to clients for years.This IPL treatment machine utilizes a completely digital system that optimizes drastic results as quickly and as safely as possible. Its high-performance, innovative cooling system allows you to work for longer periods of time without constantly altering its temperature, which allows for optimal performance.
- Works with Fitzpatrick skin type 1-4, although the results tend to be better with lighter skin and darker hair tones
- This intense pulsed light therapy machine offers advanced aesthetic technology for successful body and facial treatments
- No need to worry about high investment costs or lack of a lot of physical space to work.
- It allows you to offer the latest technologies and latest trends in the market, which ensures the permanence of your patients and the entry of new clients
Three modes of hair removal:
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
This mode allows you to perform hair removal on the face and body. This technology is a versatile tool essential for every successful professional. IPL emits powerful polychromatic light pulses to generate changes in the patient's skin. You can manipulate the duration and modality of the light pulses, wave, and intervals for customized treatment protocols.
Super Hair Removal (SHR)
This mode allows you to provide treatment with continuous motion on larger areas such as the legs, arms, and back. This function emits 10 shots per second and is backed by a semiconductor cooling system for pain-free treatments.
Fractional Pulse (FP)
This function allows you to remove hair on smaller, sensitive areas such as the bikini area, upper lip, and underarms. It utilizes a series of pulses to eliminate hair in such areas.
Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
The Medi Next Advanced IPL Laser System not only allows you to provide a variety of treatments for hair removal but also enables you to perform skin rejuvenation procedures. Investing in just one IPL hair removal and skin rejuvenation machine guarantees accurate treatments and maximization of profits for your business.
You can treat spots caused by pregnancy, sun damage, rosacea, and others with its skin rejuvenation option. Other problems that can be combatted include:
- Acne: the photodynamic effect has anti-bacterial properties, in addition to selective photothermolysis which reduces sebaceous secretion.
- Skin tone: is improved by eliminating red spots and irregular pigmentation.
- Pigmentation lesions: includes melasma, solar lentigo, poikiloderma, freckles, and nevomelanocytic lesions
- Facial rejuvenation: alleviates wrinkles, spots, thinning of the skin, and telangiectasias of the face, neck, décolleté, and back of the hands.
- Dilated pores: present in all skin types
- Wrinkles: treats both fine and marked lines
- Skin with sun damage: treat sunspots and discoloration from UV damage
- Lack of shine and luster on the skin of the face, hands, neck, and neckline.
- Seborrheic lesions from seborrheic keratosis
Equipment Features and Specifications
Lifespan: 200 thousand shots
3 IPL treatment modes: Traditional IPL, SHR, and FP
Wavelength: HR: 690-1200 nm, SR: 560-1200 nm
- SR Handpiece 8mm x 34mm
- HR Handpiece: 16mm x 57 mm
Fluence: up to 45J/cm
Input Power: 3000 Watt
Discharge frequency: 1Hz
Equipment Dimension: 21″ x 20″ x 42.5″
Gross Weight: 99 lbs
Along with educational materials, we also proudly offer free personalized training to help you succeed in using your equipment. Our licensed estheticians are available to schedule a time completely dedicated to training you in our location or through video calls. Our goal is to provide excellent training so that you can safely and effectively perform services with your brand-new equipment. We enjoy helping people like you and take great pride in our relationships with our clients.