The O2toLED Dome is an incredible tool that can either be paired with O2toDerm Oxygen Dome Facial Machine or used on its own. If paired with the machine, this dome can be connected to the main unit to release oxygen simultaneously as it provides LED Light Therapy. Without the machine, it can be used alone to provide LED Light Therapy.
If purchased with the O2toDerm unit, the O2toDerm LED Light Therapy Dome sits comfortably on an included stand with poles and a shelf to hold it in place for maximum comfort and aesthetics. The stand also includes wheels for easy locomotion.
This LED light therapy dome offers four LED light colors that are incredibly beneficial for any type of skin:
You can choose which color light you would like before the treatment begins, and the dome can also be configured to provide all 4 lights at once, as the machine can rotate through all colors during a treatment.
RED LIGHT THERAPY
One of the most effective wavelength ranges falls under that of Red light, renowned for improving blood flow, stimulating the production of energy within body cells, decreasing inflammation, and giving the skin a much younger look and feel.
BENEFITS OF RED LIGHT THERAPY
- Increases energy production in cells
- Encourages the production of elastin, collagen, and fibroblasts
- Softens lines and wrinkles in all areas of the face (forehead, around eyes, around the mouth)
- Alleviates acne by reducing inflammation
- Speeds up any healing processes in the skin
- Increases nutrient supply in the areas it affects
- Supports hydration in the skin by relieving dry skin
- Reduces age spots and sun damage by stimulating cellular activity
BLUE LIGHT THERAPY
Blue LED light has been proven to use powerful antibacterial properties to kill acne-causing bacteria, thus preventing and treating acne at the same time. Helping to successfully treat active breakouts, prevent future breakouts, and help plump the appearance of lines and wrinkles, blue light has a variety of applicable uses. Blue light also helps to purify the skin, stabilize oil glands, and soothe inflammation.
BENEFITS OF BLUE LIGHT THERAPY
- Eliminates bacteria without damaging the skin
- Prevents breakouts
- Diminishes existing acne
- Achieves brighter and clear skin
- Softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Calms the skin
- Oxygenates the skin
GREEN LIGHT THERAPY
Green LED light has a calming effect on the skin and has been proven to assist in reducing melasma and other issues of skin discoloration. The wavelengths of the green LED light target melanocytes or melanin-producing cells in the bottom layer of the epidermis. By targeting melanocytes, excess melanin is blocked from traveling to the surface of the skin. This breaks up clusters of pigment and therefore diminishes any existing unwanted hyperpigmentation.
BENEFITS OF GREEN LIGHT THERAPY
- Calms skin with anti-inflammatory properties
- Improves hyperpigmentation
- Stimulates nutrient uptake into the skin
- Repairs damaged skin
- Improves sagging skin around eyes
- Relieves mental stress
- Minimizes sunspots
- Improves cell energy and metabolism
YELLOW LIGHT THERAPY
People with sensitive skin will benefit from the soothing and calming effect of Yellow light therapy. If you are looking for a solution for skin conditions such as UV radiation damage, rosacea, flushing, redness, and inflammation, yellow light therapy is the right choice for you- and the best part is that there is no downtime required.
BENEFITS OF YELLOW LIGHT THERAPY
- Enhances immunity
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Treats sunburns
- Improves hyperpigmentation
- Reduces the appearance of redness, inflammation, and swelling
PRODUCT FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Red: 640 nm
- Blue: 470 nm
- Yellow: 590 nm
- Green: 490 nm
- Frequency 50-60 Hz
- Voltage: 110V - 240V
- 359 light bulbs
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Size L 17" x W 15" x H 11"
Along with educational materials, we also proudly offer free personalized training to help you succeed in using your equipment. Our licensed estheticians are available to schedule a time completely dedicated to training you in our location or through video call. Our goal is to provide excellent training so that you can safely and effectively perform services with your brand-new equipment. We enjoy helping people like you and take great pride in our relationships with our clients.