Torno Advanced Diode Laser Hair Removal System
Torno Advanced Diode Laser Hair Removal System
The Torno Advanced Diode Laser Hair Removal system is an excellent choice for providers who need to offer hair removal treatments using a fraction of the time and effort compared to traditional diode systems. This incredible equipment merges revolutionary laser technology with advanced safety features and maximum comfort. Approved by the FDA, Torno reinvents the face of laser hair removal as an incredibly powerful, effective machine.
Advanced cooling technology keeps patients comfortable and pain-free while a large applicator size targets large areas of the skin at once, allowing providers to spend less time achieving the same results as they would with other laser systems on the market.
- Significantly decreases hair growth on any body area
- Inhibits the development of ingrown hairs
- Deeply and safely penetrates the skin to destroy hair follicles
- Reduces darkness in areas like the armpits
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES:
- Combines 3 wavelengths of 808nm, 755nm, and 1064nm for elevated benefits and faster results.
- Incredibly quick and painless treatments
- Targets melanin within hair follicles to safely destroy hair and disrupt its growth
- Highly effective for all Fitzpatrick skin tones and types, including darker skin (I-VI)
- Sapphire cooling head maintains comfortable temperature of the skin up to -16°C
- Includes two firing options: hand control and foot control
- Incredibly long lifespan due to high power removes the need to replace the handpieces often
- Has a user-friendly touch screen
- Allows you to change skin type, frequency, pulse width, and fluence (energy)
- Smart memory system makes treatments easier
- Works great on sensitive areas such as bikini/underarms
- Covers large areas of skin at a time with a 12x20mm spot size
- Includes preset parameters for technicians to simply start treatments without adjusting settings
- Has 2 modes: Normal and Fast for more customized treatments
- German water pump
- U.S laser bar
- FDA-approved clinically proven technology yields powerful results
755nm wavelength: offers incredibly powerful energy absorption by the melanin so it is perfect for a long range of hair types and colors, including those that are light or thin. This wavelength has a relatively superficial permeability, targeting the bulge of the hair follicle, and is ideal for areas like the upper lip and eyebrows.
808nm wavelength: this classic wavelength used in many laser hair removal treatments deeply penetrates hair follicles with high power and quick treatment times. Its moderate melanin absorption quality targets both the bulge and bulb of the follicle. It is perfect for areas like the legs and arms.
1064nm wavelength: characterized by lower melanin absorption, this is an ideal solution for darker skin tones. Compared to the other wavelengths, this one penetrates the hair follicle the deepest, destroying both the bulb and papilla. It can also treat hairs that are deeply embedded, like those in the armpits and public area. Due to its ability to absorb a lot of water, it generates more heat to make laser hair removal that much more effective.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTENSE PULSED LIGHT AND DIODE LASER?
IPL technology requires more sessions to obtain lasting results. Diode laser, however, works effectively with less patient discomfort while enabling providers to treat more skin and hair types than traditional IPL.
Laser is comprised of a monochromatic (single) light with a defined simple wavelength. Its design uses laser light emissions, which is why it is also known as photoepilation. It prevents the dispersion of energy and keeps it flowing in the same direction, enhancing the effectiveness of every single shot during each client’s session.
The three different wavelengths of Torno are absorbed by the melanin of the hair (the substance that determines its color phototype). This is transformed into heat and destroys the hair bulb through a process called selective photothermolysis, all without affecting the underlying tissue. This equipment is far more powerful than most others in the market today, allowing providers to benefit from not having to constantly replace the handpiece as well as offering quicker and easier treatments with large areas covered with each pulse. Its high power also allows providers to use the equipment for longer times throughout the day.
The Torno Advanced Diode Laser Hair Removal system does all the work for you! Its design allows you to provide customized treatments depending on two important features that the professional using the equipment has to select in the system: skin color and the body area of the client. After this, the equipment will work its magic.
Its intelligent technology provides you with parameters to treat your clients, resulting in an accurate and reliable treatment session. Moreover, it includes a cooling system to maintain a frosty feel of the tip of the handpiece in order to ensure painless treatments that also protect clients' skin.
EQUIPMENT FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Wavelength: 808nm, 755nm, 1064nm
Fluence: 10-80 J/cm2
Pulse Width 10ms-100ms
Spot area: 12mm * 20mm
Laser power: 2000 Watts
Skin Types: 1-6
Cooling Temperature adjusts to -16°C
Weight: 148 lbs
Size: 28”L x 21”W x 50”H
Along with educational materials, we also proudly offer free personalized training to help you succeed in using your equipment. Our licensed estheticians are available to schedule a time completely dedicated to training you in our location or through video call. Our goal is to provide excellent training so that you can safely and effectively perform services with your brand new equipment. We enjoy helping people like you and take great pride in our relationships with our clients.