ZoShape Body Contouring
ZoShape Body Contouring
This is a floor model. Please call to find out about the condition of this machine.
The ZoShape is an incredibly safe non-invasive body contouring system highly renowned for its visible results that begin to accumulate after just one session!
How Does it Work?
The ZoShape body contouring system works by combining infrared light, radiofrequency therapy, and vacuum technology to reduce sagging skin and body volume, diminish signs of cellulite, and ensure a general improvement in the texture of the treated area.
This efficient heating, combined with electrode design and simultaneous absorption of these systems by the skin, help heat travel faster and deeper into the skin to achieve its purposes. ZoShape's body sculpting equipment is able to penetrate the skin very precisely between 3 to 20 mm deep.
All this results in greater circulation in the treated area, lymphatic drainage, increased cellular metabolism, and the generation of a greater amount of collagen.
It works based on four different technologies to give drastic and amazing results.
Two handpieces include :
- Radiofrequency stimulates collagen production and improves the texture of the skin
- Infrared laser uses heat energy to dissolve fat cells
- Vacuum therapy promotes blood circulation and cell metabolism to reduce cellulite
- Anti-cellulite massage increases lymphatic drainage and reduces body fat volume
Treatments and Benefits of ZoShape
- Reduces body circumference
- Diminishes cellulite
- Reduces localized adiposity (legs, abdomen, waist, and arms)
- Shapes the body
- Firms the skin
- Painless treatment that does not require any post-treatment steps
- Is recommended as a post-liposuction treatment
- Is recommended as a post-partum treatment
Thoroughly heats the skin, with energy directly targeting the connective tissues and collagen fibers at the base of the dermis. Collagen and elastin growth is therefore stimulated and assists the body’s natural processes in strengthening existing collagen fibers and ensuring the formation of new ones.
Has been used across the globe for thousands of years, serving various therapeutic and medical purposes to many, many people. Its numerous benefits include stimulating lymphatic drainage, providing deep-tissue massages, combating cellulite from the source, and supporting weight loss. The suction is important because it pulls the hypodermis into the cup and therefore supports lymphatic drainage.
Cellulite buildup is a result of fat accumulation in the subcutaneous tissue. One major culprit for cellulite is decreased lymph circulation. Lymph is made up of white blood cells and works to supply nutrients to the cells.
Fluid Retention: Congestion in the lymphatic system may cause the rate of fluid returned to the bloodstream to be shifted. This could cause fluid to sit in the tissues and make the area swell- this includes the abdomen, legs, feet, and ankles. Stimulating this flow again works wonderfully to alleviate swelling and obstruction.
- Relaxes muscles: Heat energy generated by infrared rays can relieve tension to support full muscle relaxation
- Shrinks fat: Infrared rays increase the internal temperature of local tissues, enlarge pores for extractions, cause the outflow of sweat, support moisture, and greatly lessen the volume of fat cells
- Dissolves Fat: Infrared rays are absorbed directly by fat cells. The affected fat cell dissolves and its contents are liquefied, decreasing overall body fat volume
- Eliminates Fat: Infrared rays can release a great deal of heat energy to accelerate the circulation of blood and lymph, improve metabolism, support chemical reactions in the body, and induce fat catabolism
Improves Lymph Flow: Heat can enlarge the capillary vessels and speed blood circulation. Since metabolic materials and dissolved fat enter the blood when fat cells erupt, it is necessary to accelerate lymph circulation and eliminate toxins. Vacuum Massage Rollers help contour all body parts: legs, thighs, arms, abdomen.
Return on Your Investment
ZoShape treatments usually cost between $150-$450 per session. 6 sessions are needed to see visible results & 16-20 sessions are recommended for long-lasting results.
You need just 3 to 10 clients to get 100% of your investment in this equipment back. The rest is PROFIT for you!
Equipment Features and Specifications
Wavelength IR: 760 nm-870 nm
Output: 10MHz, 50W
Input: 110 VAC 50/60Hz, 120VA
Dimensions: 23.62″ x 17.71″ x 59″
Weight: 70 lbs
Along with educational materials, we also proudly offer free personalized training to help you succeed in using your equipment. Our licensed estheticians are available to schedule a time completely dedicated to training you in our location or through video call. Our goal is to provide excellent training so that you can safely and effectively perform services with your brand-new equipment. We enjoy helping people like you and take great pride in our relationships with our clients.